We are committed to supporting families using a non-judgemental and unbiased approach – we’re also passionate about ending the stigma around mental health.
This 2 hour class covers important topics such as:
- the impact pregnancy, birth and caring for a newborn has on your mental health
- the prevalence of mood disorders in North America
- how perinatal mood disorders effect partners/dads
- how to recognize signs and when to seek help
- Practicing self-care in pregnancy and after baby’s arrival
- Fostering positive mental health during your pregnancy, birth and the postpartum experience