We will talk about the things that are important to you in this informative 2 hr prenatal:
- Changes to your pregnancy & birth experience due to COVID-19
- Selecting a care provider and support team that are right for you
- Birth options, making a birth plan/preference list and understanding informed consent
- Changes in the hospital setting due to COVID-19 – restrictions on support people
- Staying healthy during pregnancy & postpartum recovery
- Education: selecting the right prenatal classes, books and other resources
- The doula advantage – exploring the benefits of professional support and what that means during the pandemic
- Parental leave – what’s the plan?
- Maternal and paternal mental health
- Preparing for parenthood – expectations vs. reality
- Making connections in the community (from health care providers to parenting groups)
All are welcome at any stages of their pregnancy. The session is FREE but you must register.