We will talk about the things that are important to you in this informative 1.5 hr informative session
- How to navigate the Health Care System in Ontario (it’s definitely a challenge post COVID)
- What to expect from your Health Care Provider
- Understanding your birth options, making a plan and understanding informed consent
- Tips on staying healthy during pregnancy & postpartum recovery
- Education: selecting the right prenatal classes, books and other resources
- The doula advantage – exploring the benefits of professional support and what that means during the pandemic
- Parental leave – what’s the plan?
- Maternal and paternal mental health
- The 4th Trimester – what to expect
- Making connections in the community (from health care providers to parenting groups)
All are welcome at any stages of their pregnancy. The session is FREE but you must register.
You will also receive FREE resources to help you navigate your pregnancy.
We can’t wait to meet you and be a part of your journey!