The 4th trimester is not just about baby – it’s also about your postpartum recovery.
Join us, professional postpartum doulas as well as registered dietitian Angela Wallace for this thoughtful workshop all about YOU.
We’ll talk about:
- What to expect physically when recovering from birth (vaginal or caesarean)
- Recognizing the difference between Baby Blues and a Postpartum Mood Disorder
- The myth and unrealistic expectations associated with “bouncing back”
- Sleep expectations and needs (we mean for you, not baby)
- Getting the right support
- Sex/Intimacy after baby
- Postpartum Nutrition: postnatal supplements, important nutrients that support recovery
- Postpartum hormones
- The importance of meal planning
- What is nutrition repletion
- The postpartum body
- Exploring movement & exercise
All attendees will receive recipe & meal ideas from Angela, and a postpartum planning guide from us!