SJ (twin mom ) is so excited to facilitate our expecting twins prenatal class for you!
During this private session we’ll cover all of the important “must know” topics to help you prepare for the twin experience.
With options for daytime, evening as well as weekend classes, our availability makes it easy for you to schedule a date and time that best suit your life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Preparing for the birth of your twins before they arrive
- Birth Preferences
- Communicating with Health Care Providers
- Signs of Preterm Labour
- Spontaneous birth, Induction of labour & Caesarean birth
- Stages of labour; physical & emotional milestones
- Comfort measures, coping tools & breathing techniques
- The NICU Experience
- Infant Feeding (including feeding from your body, bottle feeding either formula or expressed milk, and pumping)
- The 4th Trimester – recovery, building a support network
- Creating schedules
- Life with Twins
Fill out the information below and we will be in touch with you to chat about scheduling a class. No need to make a payment until we’ve ironed out all the details.